Who should be the best Liberal Party leader replacement for Justin Trudeau?

Please be advised that this site is not affiliated with the pension office.
It was created to provide general pension information only.

If you have lost your original proof of entry to Canada (e.g. landed paper), you may use the ISP-3210 form to request Service Canada processing agent to reach out to Immigration Canada to pull your original date of entry. This request does not cost anything but will take longer time to receive information from immigration office. By completing and signing this form, you are authorizing Service Canada benefits processing agent to contact immigration office directly to obtain proof of entry into Canada and/or legal status in Canada. 

This form may only use for your OAS/ALW application. It is not application to any other federal government programs.

Visit Canada.ca to download the PDF form. Click here.

If you would like to obtain the replacement document (Verification of Status, VOS), please visit our other post for further detail. Proof of entry for OAS and Allowance application