Who should be the best Liberal Party leader replacement for Justin Trudeau?

Please be advised that this site is not affiliated with the pension office.
It was created to provide general pension information only.

To file a complaint regarding your own CPP/OAS file

If you have not received your response (call back) within the promised timeframe, filing a complaint will not result in much difference. The better option is to notify the call centre agent about your dire financial situation in order to put your file on higher priority. 

To file a complaint against EI policies, legislation or accessibilities

The best way to bring your concern against existing pension program policies is to visit your MP’s office.

To file a complaint against a Service Canada Centre or call centre

You may use the Office of Client Satisfaction online form to express your concerns or by calling the pension call centre. Once your complaint has been received, you will receive a call from the local office’s supervisor or manager to assist you further.

To file a complaint through the Member’s of Parliament (MP) office

If you experience a major setback in your claim processing. It is sometimes a better option to get your MP involved. If you need an MP involvement, simply find your MP through the following link:

https://www.ourcommons.ca/Members/en and search your MP through your postal code (e.g. J4X 1L9)

Once you are in contact with your MP’s office, their office staff will do the follow-up of your claim for you. There is no guarantee your claim will be approved but MP’s involvement will give you a further chance to have another processing agent re-evaluate your claim.

To file a complaint through Gov of Canada’s Office for Client Satisfaction (OCS)

If you are planning to submit a complaint through OCS, you may do so through the following info:

Website: The Office for Client Satisfaction page on the Government of Canada website and navigate under Submit your Feedback section.

Telephone: 1-866-506-6806 (toll-free)

TTY: 1-866-506-6803 (toll-free)

Fax: 1-866-506-6802 (toll-free)

by Mail:

Office for Client Satisfaction
140 Promenade du Portage
Floor 3, Mail Drop 318
Gatineau, QC K1A 0J9